Sunday, October 24, 2010

BP13_PL3_GoogleSpreadsheet_#3



One of my critical friends was able to work out a formula in Excel that would enable me to calculate the quality of writing homework students hand in. The data was put in manually for each student and there are quite a few kinks that have to be worked out. There was a general formula put in, but the calculations are off, so we are thinking we'll either have to put in individual formulas or find the correct formulas on the Spreadsheet itself. The above image is a what I've been able to upload to my Google Spreadsheet.

I was able to insert a chart based on the data I have for October 18, 2010, but it does not clearly state the information that I would like. There is a lot of work that has to be done and a few formulas that may have to be created.

If we can get this done, it would be a great help in calculating the data to show whether the introduction of music improved the quality and quantity of homework turned in.


No comments:

Post a Comment