Sunday, October 24, 2010

BP13_PL3_GoogleSpreadsheet_#2


The Woopid Google Docs tutorial was helpful in creating formulas, but I was not able to find the formula I needed to ceate a chart that would display the quality of homework turned in.

For now, I wasn't able to find a formula to calculate the quality of homework turned in but I found a formula to calculate the amount of homework turned in. The only thing is this has to be done on a daily basis. There are a few glitches in figuring out the calculations on a daily basis and I will have to work on that, so that inputing and calculating will be a breeze when I am doing my ARP.


To calculate the amount of homework turned in per day, I highlighted the cell with the information in it and put the values in numerical order. I clicked on the icon for formula and chose the formula that would give me a count for the number of homework turned in. I used the student's name and numerical information to create a chart. Then the chart was saved in the original spreadsheet that was created.




I spoke with one of my critical friends who will be able to help me in either choosing the correct formula from the choices Google Docs has or creating one that I can use in Google Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment