Sunday, October 24, 2010

BP12_PLE_3_GoogleSpreadsheet_#1



Although I have used Google Docs forms before, I never used the Google Docs spreadsheet. using Google Docs forms was quite interesting, not only could team mates work on the form at the same time, but sometimes the professor was also on, commenting on our work. I was amazed.

While watching the tutorial on Woopid about how to create a spreadsheet, it hit me that I could use this tool to keep separate records of my ARP. I was planning to use my grade book to keep records (which I will do), but in using Google Spreadsheet, I can keep my records separate.

After watching the tutorial, I decided to create a spreadsheet, the process was quite simple. I went onto Google Docs, opened a new spread sheet and input the necessary data. I decided to use this past week in my newly created spreadsheet. I only have seven students on my roster, so inputting the data wasn't tedious.





So, here is a list of my students and some actual data of homework I have received (before implementing ARP). I will be going through the tutorial now so that I can get an analysis of this data. I want to create a chart that shows me at a glance how many students have turned in homework for the week and how many have averaged over 65% for the week.

I even added my critical friends so that they can be a part of this process and offer any advice and/or criticism as needed. I will eventually post this information to my Diigo group.



No comments:

Post a Comment